The ChiliZ platform proved that sports fans can utilize better ways to engage with their favorite teams or players. Due to ChiliZ’s value and usefulness, many players have started asking questions like “how to buy ChiliZ (CHZ)” and “where to buy ChiliZ coin.”
If you want to buy CHZ but don’t know where to start, you should read this article from start to finish. We will cover the basic steps of buying CHZ, as well as some important topics about the token.
ChiliZ (CHZ) Buying Guide
Step 1: Find An Exchange That Supports CHZ
To start buying CHZ, you must create an account in a compatible crypto exchange. Finding this exchange is easy because there are numerous active marketplaces that support CHZ.
Cryptocurrency platforms may be similar in purposes but different in operation. Some crypto exchanges have seamless functionality while others have premium security with reasonable transaction fees.
- 500+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.075%*-0.1%*
- Sign-up bonus: 10% reduced trading fees*
- Available in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
- 300+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.020%*-0.070%*
- Sign-up bonus: 5% reduced trading fees*
- Available in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
- 1500+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.2%*-0.2%*
- 10% reduced trading fees & up to $170 in USDT vouchers*
- Available in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
Registering to a crypto exchange will take only a few minutes. To start, you must enter your basic personal details like full name, email address, and password. The crypto exchange may also require you to add a home address and a phone number for verification.
You probably need to fill up a KYC (Know Your Customer) form before proceeding with any transaction. The KYC process is a security option implemented by heavily regulated exchanges and financial websites.
Step 2: Deposit Funds to Your Exchange Account
Before buying CHZ, you must add funds to your new crypto account. Depositing funds is easy because most exchanges allow crypto-to-fiat transactions. Some of the popular examples of fiat currency are USD, CAD, AUD, and EUR. You can fund your account through debit cards, credit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallet transfers.
Crypto exchanges have different payment methods for transactions. These methods probably have higher fees than the ones you’re commonly using. So, before depositing funds to your crypto account, you should do your own research.
Step 3: How to Buy CHZ Officially?
Learning how to buy CHZ is not difficult. First, you must go to a crypto exchange’s search bar. Oftentimes, the search bar is located on top of the website page. Once you’ve located the search bar, start looking for the CHZ ticker. You can also look directly for CHZ trading pairs to save time. Afterwards, just enter the amount of the CHZ tokens that you want to buy.
You must always double-check the transaction details to avoid errors or inconsistencies. Additionally, before the transaction, crypto exchanges might refer you to their exclusive wallet software. This wallet is essential for storing your cryptocurrencies, but it is optional since you can always create an individual software wallet. If you have money to spare, you can even purchase a hardware wallet with competitive security encryption.
Everything You Have to Know About ChiliZ (CHZ)
ChiliZ is a decentralized platform that allows fans to interact with their favorite teams through voting, digital asset trading, and event participation. The ChiliZ platform is similar to the Socios of Spanish soccer teams where fans can access numerous features like early ticket releases and club merchandise.
The ChiliZ platform uses a blockchain-based Voice system to process the voting rights of fans and network members. All Voices fall under queues, and they can influence the overall managerial decisions of football teams connected to the ChiliZ platform. Since ChiliZ is decentralized, no single entity controls the decision-making aspects of the network. Every fan has a voting privilege and a clear chance to engage with the system.
ChiliZ is supported by many third-party apps divided into categories like E-sports franchises, single-entity leagues, independent leagues, and P2P (peer-to-peer) fan networks. Fans can also purchase Fan Tokens using CHZ.
How Does CHZ Work?
CHZ is the native governance token of the ChiliZ platform. This token is used for speculative trading, payments for services, and Fan Token conversion. Fan Tokens are linked to a specific team, and they are used to access special functions like meet-and-greets and merchandise distribution.
Dedicated traders can also stake CHZ tokens to gain continuous rewards and bonus yields. As ChiliZ continues to grow, it will possibly support more use cases for the CHZ token.
What Makes ChiliZ (CHZ) Unique?
The ChiliZ platform is unique because it offers different ways for fans to engage with their favorite sports teams. Plus, fans can also collect NFTs of their favorite team players while participating in a highly responsive ecosystem where every vote matters.
The ChiliZ platform is also directly linked to Socios where fans can earn Fan Tokens and support their favorite teams anytime. Plus, CHZ empowers the ChiliZ platform by linking it to various third-party apps responsible for creating events and fan-based transactions.
Who Are the Founders of ChiliZ?
The Founder of the ChiliZ platform is Alexander Dreyfus, a visionary with over 18 years of experience in building and growing web-based companies. Some of the early companies founded by Dreyfus are Webcity (an online travel guide), Winamax, and Chilipoker. Alexander Dreyfus is dedicated to introducing Fan Tokens to thousands of fans around the world. Dreyfus also believes that the ChiliZ platform will create new avenues of dynamic fan engagement over the years.
What Are the Use Cases of ChiliZ (CHZ)?
CHZ has several use cases related to sporting team integration and general fan privileges. Understanding these use cases will help you determine if CHZ is valuable to your portfolio.
Here are the use cases of CHZ:
- Participation in ChiliZ Voice Queue
- Trading and swapping
- NFT collecting
- Engagement rewards collection
- CHZ staking for fan tokens
Who Builds on ChiliZ (CHZ)?
The ChiliZ platform is meant for the most dedicated sports fans, sports-minded traders, and third-party app creators. By utilizing CHZ tokens, NFTs, and Socios integration, the ChiliZ platform can reach thousands of fans worldwide.
Official website: https://www.chiliz.com/en/
Essential Points of the ChiliZ (CHZ) Whitepaper
The ChiliZ Whitepaper explained the structural framework of the ChiliZ platform and its relation to Socios. Additionally, the paper highlighted the enhanced synergy between sports teams and fans through the ChiliZ platform.
These are the strong points of the ChiliZ (CHZ) Whitepaper:
- Platform engagement for all sports fans
- The ChiliZ ecosystem
- Multiple third-party app integrations
- Governance through the CHZ token
- Voice Queue and Voice Trading Floor (Voice is a way to determine how a CHZ token can be used)
- P2P events, tournaments, and leagues
- ChiliZ platform roadmap
- CHZ tokenomics
- Future plans
The Best Cryptocurrency Wallet for CHZ
After knowing how to buy CHZ, you should think about the security of your cryptos next. Fortunately, you can always choose from dozens of available crypto wallets. You should pick a crypto wallet based on your trading habits and security preferences.
You will likely begin your crypto journey with hot storage wallets. These digital wallets are connected online, allowing easy access whenever you want. Hot storage wallets are also cheaper than cold storage wallets. However, one downside of a hot wallet is its vulnerability to online theft. You may need to use additional security measures to keep your hot storage wallet safe.
On the other hand, cold storage wallets are physical hardware wallets. Since cold wallets are tangible, their security level is better than digital wallets. You can put a physical storage wallet in a separate deposit box for premium protection.
What Factors Affect My Choice of Crypto Wallet for CHZ?
At first, you might get confused with the diverse choices of crypto wallets in the market today. Knowing the common buying factors for crypto wallets will help you make the right decision.
Check out the important factors affecting your choice of CHZ wallet:
- Are you a regular trader? If so, then a hot storage wallet is the best choice for you. A hot wallet allows a quick and easy log-in method to your chosen platform. In less than a minute, the integrated hot wallet will let you trade CHZ right away.
- Not all wallets support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. The best crypto wallets are those that will let you trade hundreds of cryptocurrencies without limitations.
- When it comes to security, a physical cold storage wallet is better than a hot wallet. You can simply store your cold wallet in a private safe deposit at home or the bank. Just make sure that your private seed phrase is safe and secured.
- Setting up a digital wallet is free. On the other hand, getting a cold storage wallet requires money because you need to buy the physical hardware.
- Do you want to see detailed technical analytics? In that case, you can never go wrong with hot wallets. In most cases, hot wallets generate technical analytics and semi-accurate market insights to help you make a trading decision. Cold wallets also have analytics capabilities that you can tweak freely.
Ledger vs. Trezor – The Best Crypto Wallet for Traders and Investors
Now that you already know how to buy CHZ, you must protect your investment by choosing a cold storage wallet. As mentioned above, cold wallets offer better security levels than hot wallets.
When it comes to cold storage wallets, it’s best to start with Ledger or Trezor products.
Ledger is a popular cold wallet brand because of its reliable security features. The Ledger interface, for example, will only let you send cryptos if you’re connected to a personal computer or device.
If Ledger excels in security functions, Trezor wins in terms of intuitiveness and compatibility. Trezor’s interface is beginner-friendly, allowing fast and efficient trades once the device is ready. Trezor products are also compact and appealing to the eyes.
General Market Overview for Chiliz (CHZ)
Do you want to learn more about Chiliz (CHZ) and other crypto coins? Check out our crypto blog and expand your knowledge about cryptocurrencies!
Additionally, here are some important topics in our blog:
- Trading speculation about Chiliz (CHZ)
- The current market prices of cryptos
- Detailed price charts with comprehensive histories
- Whitepaper summaries of cryptos
- Founder profiles and their related works
- Up-to-date cryptocurrency news and developments