When it comes to blockchain gaming, Gala Games is one of the best choices around. Due to the inherent potential of Gala, many beginners have started asking questions like “how to buy Gala” and “where to buy Gala.”
If you want to buy Gala (GALA) but don’t know where to start, you should read this article thoroughly. We will cover the basic steps of buying GALA, as well as some important topics about the token.
Gala (GALA) Buying Guide
Step 1: Find An Exchange That Supports GALA
To start buying GALA, you must create an account in a compatible crypto exchange. Finding this exchange is easy because there are numerous active marketplaces that support GALA.
Cryptocurrency platforms may be similar in purposes but different in operation. Some crypto exchanges have seamless functionality while others have premium security with reasonable transaction fees.
- 500+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.075%*-0.1%*
- Sign-up bonus: 10% reduced trading fees*
- Available in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
- 300+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.020%*-0.070%*
- Sign-up bonus: 5% reduced trading fees*
- Available in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
- 1500+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.2%*-0.2%*
- 10% reduced trading fees & up to $170 in USDT vouchers*
- Available in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
Registering to a crypto exchange will take only a few minutes. To start, you must enter your basic personal details like full name, email address, and password. The crypto exchange may also require you to add a home address and a phone number for verification.
You probably need to fill up a KYC (Know Your Customer) form before proceeding with any transaction. The KYC process is a security option implemented by heavily regulated exchanges and financial websites.
Step 2: Deposit Funds to Your Exchange Account
Before buying GALA, you must add funds to your new crypto account. Depositing funds is easy because most exchanges allow crypto-to-fiat transactions. Some of the popular examples of fiat currency are USD, CAD, AUD, and EUR. You can fund your account through debit cards, credit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallet transfers.
Crypto exchanges have different payment methods for transactions. These methods probably have higher fees than the ones you’re commonly using. So, before depositing funds to your crypto account, you should do your own research.
Step 3: How to Buy GALA Officially?
Learning how to buy GALA is not difficult. First, you must go to a crypto exchange’s search bar. Oftentimes, the search bar is located on top of the website page. Once you’ve located the search bar, start looking for the GALA ticker. You can also look directly for GALA trading pairs to save time. Afterwards, just enter the amount of the GALA tokens that you want to buy.
You must always double-check the transaction details to avoid errors or inconsistencies. Additionally, before the transaction, crypto exchanges might refer you to their exclusive wallet software. This wallet is essential for storing your cryptocurrencies, but it is optional since you can always create an individual software wallet. If you have money to spare, you can even purchase a hardware wallet with competitive security encryption.
Everything You Have to Know About Gala (GALA)
The Gala Games platform aims to create blockchain games that players will truly play, own, and love. Unlike traditional centralized games, the masterpieces of Gala allow players to purchase digital assets that they can uniquely own. Players can also earn NFT (Non-fungible tokens) assets from various games.
Here are some of the cool games of Gala:
- Town Star – Build your own town and win NFT rewards
- VOX – Collect rare NFT avatars and trade with other players
- Mirandus – An immersive RPG that lets players collect NFTs and claim land
- Spider Tank – A MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) that lets players use spider tanks to fight against each other
- Walking Dead Empires – An MMO set in the Walking Dead universe
How Does GALA Work?
GALA works the same way as other cryptocurrencies. Once you’ve bought some GALA tokens, you can use it to purchase items and NFTs. You can also use GALA to pay for decentralized app services.
GALA also grants voting power to all token holders through governance. Since the Gala platform is community-driven, it relies on the continuous issuance of proposals and development projects.
What Makes Gala (GALA) Unique?
Gala Games is not just a traditional gaming platform. Instead of playing a game from a company that might close down after a few months (or weeks, if unlucky), you can just choose a blockchain game that grants full ownership. Gala allows decentralized game ownership through NFT assets and dynamic tokenization.
One of the best games in Gala is Town Star. This is a town-building game that allows players to own and develop their own town in a browser. As a town owner, you can buy NFT assets and even win some NFT rewards. NFT assets have actual functionalities that can improve your town’s appearance and profitability.
If you have the resources and hardware, you can run a Gala node. Your node will then become part of the Gala Games network, eligible for rewards like GALA tokens, limited-edition NFTs, and other community incentives.
Who Are the Founders of Gala?
The Founder of Gala Games is Eric Schiermeyer – once a co-founder of the popular game company, Zynga. Schiermeyer’s experience in Zynga was crucial to the ongoing development of Gala Games. Additionally, Schiermeyer foresaw the demand for blockchain gaming and the potential of Web3 interconnectivity.
What Are the Use Cases of Gala?
GALA has several use cases related to blockchain gaming and payments. Understanding these use cases will help you determine if GALA is aligned with your risk appetite.
Here are the use cases of GALA:
- Speculative trading and swapping
- Payments for services
- NFT purchases
- GALA staking and node participation
Who Builds on Gala (GALA)?
The Gala Games platform is meant for gamers, traders, and NFT collectors. By utilizing the GALA token, users can play the games within the Gala platform. Users can also stake their GALA tokens to participate in governance and earn rewards over time.
Official website: https://app.gala.games/
Essential Points of the Gala (GALA) Whitepaper
The GALA Whitepaper focused on introducing blockchain games that players can truly own. More importantly, the Gala Games paper highlighted the GALA tokenomics and the token’s community-building aspects.
These are the strong points of the Gala (GALA) Whitepaper:
- Exciting blockchain games with NFTs
- Separate game stores for providing liquidity
- GALA mechanisms: Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Proof-of-Storage
- GALA tokenomics
- Thriving GALA community
- GALA Roadmap
The Best Cryptocurrency Wallet for GALA
After knowing how to buy GALA, you should think about the security of your cryptos next. Fortunately, you can always choose from dozens of available crypto wallets. You should pick a crypto wallet based on your trading habits and security preferences.
You will likely begin your crypto journey with hot storage wallets. These digital wallets are connected online, allowing easy access whenever you want. Hot storage wallets are also cheaper than cold storage wallets. However, one downside of a hot wallet is its vulnerability to online theft. You may need to use additional security measures to keep your hot storage wallet safe.
On the other hand, cold storage wallets are physical hardware wallets. Since cold wallets are tangible, their security level is better than digital wallets. You can put a physical storage wallet in a separate deposit box for premium protection.
What Factors Affect My Choice of Crypto Wallet for GALA?
At first, you might get confused with the diverse choices of crypto wallets in the market today. Knowing the common buying factors for crypto wallets will help you make the right decision.
Check out the important factors affecting your choice of GALA wallet:
- Are you a regular trader? If so, then a hot storage wallet is the best choice for you. A hot wallet allows a quick and easy log-in method to your chosen platform. In less than a minute, the integrated hot wallet will let you trade GALA right away.
- Not all wallets support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. The best crypto wallets are those that will let you trade hundreds of cryptocurrencies without limitations.
- When it comes to security, a physical cold storage wallet is better than a hot wallet. You can simply store your cold wallet in a private safe deposit at home or the bank. Just make sure that your private seed phrase is safe and secured.
- Setting up a digital wallet is free. On the other hand, getting a cold storage wallet requires money because you need to buy the physical hardware.
- Do you want to see detailed technical analytics? In that case, you can never go wrong with hot wallets. In most cases, hot wallets generate technical analytics and semi-accurate market insights to help you make a trading decision. Cold wallets also have analytics capabilities that you can tweak freely.
Ledger vs. Trezor – The Best Crypto Wallet for Traders and Investors
Now that you already know how to buy GALA, you must protect your investment by choosing a cold storage wallet. As mentioned above, cold wallets offer better security levels than hot wallets.
When it comes to cold storage wallets, it’s best to start with Ledger or Trezor products.
Ledger is a popular cold wallet brand because of its reliable security features. The Ledger interface, for example, will only let you send cryptos if you’re connected to a personal computer or device.
If Ledger excels in security functions, Trezor wins in terms of intuitiveness and compatibility. Trezor’s interface is beginner-friendly, allowing fast and efficient trades once the device is ready. Trezor products are also compact and appealing to the eyes.
General Market Overview for Gala (GALA)
Do you want to learn more about Gala (GALA) and other crypto coins? Check out our crypto blog and expand your knowledge about cryptocurrencies!
Additionally, here are some important topics in our blog:
- Trading speculation about Gala (GALA)
- The current market prices of cryptos
- Detailed price charts with comprehensive histories
- Whitepaper summaries of cryptos
- Founder profiles and their related works
- Up-to-date cryptocurrency news and developments