Insuring your crypto tokens and assets is now possible with the help of InsurAce (INSUR). This multi-chain insurance system offers low-cost protection premiums for all users. In social media, crypto beginners got curious and started asking questions like “how to buy InsurAce (INSUR)” and “where to buy INSUR.”
If you want to buy INSUR but don’t know where to start, you should read this article thoroughly. We’ll cover the fundamental steps of buying InsurAce token, as well as some important related topics.
InsurAce (INSUR) Buying Guide
Step 1: Find An Exchange That Supports INSUR
To start buying InsurAce crypto tokens, you must create an account in a compatible crypto exchange. Finding this exchange is easy because there are numerous active marketplaces that support INSUR.
Cryptocurrency platforms may be similar in purposes but different in operation. Some crypto exchanges have seamless functionality while others have premium security with reasonable transaction fees.
- 1000+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.2%*-0.2%*
- Sign-up bonus : Up to $500 in USDT vouchers*
- Available in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
- 1500+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.2%*-0.2%*
- 10% reduced trading fees & up to $170 in USDT vouchers*
- Available in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
Registering to a crypto exchange will take only a few minutes. To start, you must enter your basic personal details like full name, email address, and password. The crypto exchange may also require you to add a home address and a phone number for verification.
You probably need to fill up a KYC (Know Your Customer) form before proceeding with any transaction. The KYC process is a security option implemented by heavily regulated exchanges and financial websites.
Step 2: Deposit Funds to Your Exchange Account
Before buying INSUR, you must add funds to your new crypto account. Depositing funds is easy because most exchanges allow crypto-to-fiat transactions. Some of the popular examples of fiat currency are USD, CAD, AUD, and EUR. You can fund your account through debit cards, credit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallet transfers.
Crypto exchanges have different payment methods for transactions. These methods probably have higher fees than the ones you’re commonly using. So, before depositing funds to your crypto account, you should do your own research.
Step 3: How to Buy INSUR Officially?
Learning how to buy INSUR is not difficult. First, you must go to a crypto exchange’s search bar. Oftentimes, the search bar is located on top of the website page. Once you’ve located the search bar, start looking for the INSUR ticker. You can also look directly for INSUR trading pairs to save time. Afterwards, just enter the amount of the INSUR tokens that you want to buy.
You must always double-check the transaction details to avoid errors or inconsistencies. Additionally, before the transaction, crypto exchanges might refer you to their exclusive wallet software. This wallet is essential for storing your cryptocurrencies, but it is optional since you can always create an individual software wallet. If you have money to spare, you can even purchase a hardware wallet with competitive security encryption.
Everything You Have to Know About InsurAce (INSUR)
InsurAce (INSUR) is a decentralized multi-chain insurance protocol that protects DeFi users and their assets from numerous risks. The InsurAce protocol offers low-cost premiums with remarkable security standards and multi-chain interoperability.
The InsurAce ecosystem is balanced among the following types of users:
- Insuree – The insurance customer buys single or multiple premium coverage options. In return, the insuree will get the proper coverage if the policy is activated. The insuree also gains rewards in the form of INSUR tokens.
- Insurer – The insurer is also an INSUR staker. By contributing to the mutual insurance pool, the insurer gains INSUR rewards over time.
- Investor – The investor enters the investment portal and chooses the product that matches his/her risk appetite. In turn, the investor gains yields and INSUR token rewards.
The InsurAce protocol is buffered by multiple structural layers. These layers are powered by the Ethereum blockchain, ensuring long-term stability and security.
How Does INSUR Work?
INSUR, the native token of InsurAce, is primarily used for coverage fees, staking, investment, and governance. INSUR holders gain voting rights in the ecosystem, and they also receive rewards for participation. Token miners will also gain INSUR rewards for their efforts.
What Makes InsurAce (INSUR) Unique?
InsurAce didn’t reinvent the wheel of crypto asset protection. Rather, it introduced a dual-arm system that benefits insurance seekers and investors. Under the insurance portal, customers can purchase different product coverage options to protect their assets. The investment portal, on the other hand, ensures continuous yields and rewards for dedicated investors.
There’s also a clear opportunity for insurance providers. These providers are INSUR stakers, and they’re responsible for making the ecosystem strong and sustainable. Stakers and miners gain INSUR rewards and voting rights as the years go by.
InsurAce’s insurance products are also exceptional because they are capable of multi-chain coverage. Some of the platform’s popular products are 1inch (Ethereum, BSC, Polygon), AAVE V2 (Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche), and Anchor (Terra, Avalanche).
Who Are the Founders of InsurAce (INSUR)?
The founder of the InsurAce platform is Oliver Xie – an experienced cryptocurrency miner, investor, and trader. Xie’s eureka moment happened in 2020 when one of his early protocols was hacked. Aside from lost funds, the data breach was tremendous, forcing Xie and his friends to come up with a protocol designed to insure other protocols. Currently, Oliver Xie and the InsurAce Team are working hard to bring new updates and developments to the platform.
What Are the Use Cases of InsurAce (INSUR)?
InsuraAce’s use cases are related to insurance coverage, capital provision, and investment yield farming. Understanding INSUR’s use cases will help you determine if the token is aligned with your preferences.
Here are the use cases of INSUR:
- Speculative trading
- Payments for insurance premiums
- INSUR staking and governance
- Investment with yields and incentives
Who Builds on InsurAce (INSUR)?
InsurAce is meant for serious traders who are looking for premium coverage for their crypto assets. Additionally, investors can grow their portfolios by participating in the yield pools offered by the InsuraAce platform.
Official website: https://www.insurace.io/
Essential Points of the InsurAce (INSUR) Whitepaper
The InsurAce (INSUR) Whitepaper explained the framework and benefits of the InsurAce platform. Plus, the paper covered additional topics like INSUR tokenomics and INSUR roadmap.
These are the strong points of the InsurAce (INSUR) Whitepaper:
- Multi-chain crypto coverage
- Low premiums for all users
- InsurAce architectural layers
- InsurAce staking and governance
- INSUR tokenomics
- Investment and Insurance portals
- Refer-and-earn program
- InsurAce service integration (for developers)
The Best Cryptocurrency Wallet for INSUR
After knowing how to buy INSUR, you should think about the security of your cryptos next. Fortunately, you can always choose from dozens of available crypto wallets. You should pick a crypto wallet based on your trading habits and security preferences.
You will likely begin your crypto journey with hot storage wallets. These digital wallets are connected online, allowing easy access whenever you want. Hot storage wallets are also cheaper than cold storage wallets. However, one downside of a hot wallet is its vulnerability to online theft. You may need to use additional security measures to keep your hot storage wallet safe.
On the other hand, cold storage wallets are physical hardware wallets. Since cold wallets are tangible, their security level is better than digital wallets. You can put a physical storage wallet in a separate deposit box for premium protection.
What Factors Affect My Choice of Crypto Wallet for INSUR?
At first, you might get confused with the diverse choices of crypto wallets in the market today. Knowing the common buying factors for crypto wallets will help you make the right decision.
Check out the important factors affecting your choice of INSUR wallet:
- Are you a regular trader? If so, then a hot storage wallet is the best choice for you. A hot wallet allows a quick and easy log-in method to your chosen platform. In less than a minute, the integrated hot wallet will let you trade INSUR right away.
- Not all wallets support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. The best crypto wallets are those that will let you trade hundreds of cryptocurrencies without limitations.
- When it comes to security, a physical cold storage wallet is better than a hot wallet. You can simply store your cold wallet in a private safe deposit at home or the bank. Just make sure that your private seed phrase is safe and secured.
- Setting up a digital wallet is free. On the other hand, getting a cold storage wallet requires money because you need to buy the physical hardware.
- Do you want to see detailed technical analytics? In that case, you can never go wrong with hot wallets. In most cases, hot wallets generate technical analytics and semi-accurate market insights to help you make a trading decision. Cold wallets also have analytics capabilities that you can tweak freely.
Ledger vs. Trezor – The Best Crypto Wallet for Traders and Investors
Now that you already know how to buy INSUR, you must protect your investment by choosing a cold storage wallet. As mentioned above, cold wallets offer better security levels than hot wallets.
When it comes to cold storage wallets, it’s best to start with Ledger or Trezor products.
Ledger is a popular cold wallet brand because of its reliable security features. The Ledger interface, for example, will only let you send cryptos if you’re connected to a personal computer or device.
If Ledger excels in security functions, Trezor wins in terms of intuitiveness and compatibility. Trezor’s interface is beginner-friendly, allowing fast and efficient trades once the device is ready. Trezor products are also compact and appealing to the eyes.
General Market Overview for InsurAce (INSUR)
Do you want to learn more about InsurAce (INSUR) and other crypto coins? Check out our crypto blog and expand your knowledge about cryptocurrencies!
Additionally, here are some important topics in our blog:
- Trading speculation about InsurAce (INSUR)
- The current market prices of cryptos
- Detailed price charts with comprehensive histories
- Whitepaper summaries of cryptos
- Founder profiles and their related works
- Up-to-date cryptocurrency news and developments