Quant (QNT) is a ledger platform that aims to unite all distributed ledgers. Recently, numerous organizations have started relying on Quant’s features and services. Plus, many users on social media asked interesting questions like “how to buy Quant (QNT)” and “where to buy Quant.”
Do you want to buy QNT and be part of Quant ecosystem? In that case, you should read this article thoroughly. We’ll cover the fundamental steps of buying QNT, as well as some essential topics about the token.
Quant (QNT) Buying Guide
Step 1: Find An Exchange That Supports QNT
To start buying QNT, you must create an account in a compatible crypto exchange. Finding this exchange is easy because there are numerous active marketplaces that support QNT.
Cryptocurrency platforms may be similar in purposes but different in operation. Some crypto exchanges have seamless functionality while others have premium security with reasonable transaction fees.
- 500+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.075%*-0.1%*
- Sign-up bonus: 10% reduced trading fees*
- Available in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
- 1000+ Cryptocurrencies Available for Trade
- Fees (Maker/Taker) : 0.2%*-0.2%*
- Sign-up bonus : Up to $500 in USDT vouchers*
- Available in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa
Registering to a crypto exchange will take only a few minutes. To start, you must enter your basic personal details like full name, email address, and password. The crypto exchange may also require you to add a home address and a phone number for verification.
You probably need to fill up a KYC (Know Your Customer) form before proceeding with any transaction. The KYC process is a security option implemented by heavily regulated exchanges and financial websites.
Step 2: Deposit Funds to Your Exchange Account
Before buying QNT, you must add funds to your new crypto account. Depositing funds is easy because most exchanges allow crypto-to-fiat transactions. Some of the popular examples of fiat currency are USD, CAD, AUD, and EUR. You can fund your account through debit cards, credit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallet transfers.
Crypto exchanges have different payment methods for transactions. These methods probably have higher fees than the ones you’re commonly using. So, before depositing funds to your crypto account, you should do your own research.
Step 3: How to Buy QNT Officially?
Learning how to buy QNT is not difficult. First, you must go to a crypto exchange’s search bar. Oftentimes, the search bar is located on top of the website page. Once you’ve located the search bar, start looking for the QNT ticker. You can also look directly for QNT trading pairs to save time. Afterwards, just enter the amount of the QNT tokens that you want to buy.
You must always double-check the transaction details to avoid errors or inconsistencies. Additionally, before the transaction, crypto exchanges might refer you to their exclusive wallet software. This wallet is essential for storing your cryptocurrencies, but it is optional since you can always create an individual software wallet. If you have money to spare, you can even purchase a hardware wallet with competitive security encryption.
Everything You Have to Know About Quant (QNT)
Quant (QNT) guarantees interoperability among all distributed ledgers through the implementation of the Overledger OS. The Overledger is a complex API gateway that connects permissioned and permissionless blockchains through a series of steps.
These are some of the most useful features of Quant:
- Interoperable Messaging Layer – The Overledger is designed to link all blockchains together with the help of a reliable messaging layer.
- Fast off-chain messaging – By compartmentalizing functional layers, Quant achieved a fast and seamless way of delivering off-chain messages.
- Security and privacy systems – Quant ensures that all transactions are safe and secured by creating a barrier between users and messages without compromising effectiveness.
- QNT staking – QNT holders can become gate operators by staking their tokens. In return, they will earn rewards.
- Quant Components – The Quant ecosystem is divided into components or sectors, clustering user types and their roles.
In 2018, Quant received massive support from dozens of investors. The QNT public token sale raised 11 million USD and sold approximately 9.9 million tokens.
How Does QNT Work?
QNT, the native token of Quant, is primarily used for transaction fees, gateway payments, licensing, and staking. Regular users can also purchase QNT and use it for trading or a long-term investment.
What Makes Quant (QNT) Unique?
Quant (QNT) is highly similar to ledger-improvement systems like Interledger, Polkadot, Sidechain, and Cosmos. The only difference is that Quant introduced an entirely different system designed for connecting distributed ledgers together. It’s like creating a new recipe out of an old yet desirable version.
Quant’s Overledger OS has an in-depth communication layer driven by a series of well-defined steps. Every ledger connected to the Overledger will benefit from fast, efficient, and unbroken transactional flows. Plus, blockchain operators will also get the chance to pick from different active gateways.
Each gateway in Quant acts like a service array responsible for data management, transaction processing, and API integration. Gateway operators set their prices for all of Quant’s available features.
Who Are the Founders of Quant (QNT)?
The founder of Quant network is Gilbert Verdian – a visionary with 20-year experience in C-level accountability. Verdian is also the author of the Blockchain ISO Standard, explaining the fundamentals of blockchains and distributed ledger technologies. Under Verdian’s skills and leadership, Quant evolved into the competent network that it is today.
What Are the Use Cases of Quant (QNT)?
Quant (QNT) has different use cases related to ledger-based operations, blockchain creation, blockchain development, and integration of crypto-systems. Understanding QNT’s use cases will help you determine if the token is aligned with your trading preferences.
Here are the common use cases of QNT:
- Speculative trading
- Staking and governance
- Reward system
- Communication system
- Fees for API functions
- Ledger operations
- Ledger system creation
- Industry-based functions
- Enterprise solutions
Who Builds on Quant (QNT)?
The Quant network is designed for blockchain creators, project developers, company owners, and DLT (distributed ledger technology) enthusiasts. Linking ledgers together has never been easier with the help of Quant’s Overledger API. Some of the benefits of using Overledger are efficiency, speed, persistent connectivity, stability, and ledger scalability.
Official website: https://www.quant.network/
Essential Points of the Quant (QNT) Whitepaper
The Quant (QNT) Whitepaper discussed the architectural framework of the Quant ecosystem. Additionally, the paper broadly discussed the Overledger OS and its long-term benefits.
These are the strong points of the Quant (QNT) Whitepaper:
- The Overledger system
- Messaging and security layers
- Quant standardization protocol
- Quant network throughput
- Overledger app integrations
- Overledger comparisons
The Best Cryptocurrency Wallet for QNT
After knowing how to buy QNT, you should think about the security of your cryptos next. Fortunately, you can always choose from dozens of available crypto wallets. You should pick a crypto wallet based on your trading habits and security preferences.
You will likely begin your crypto journey with hot storage wallets. These digital wallets are connected online, allowing easy access whenever you want. Hot storage wallets are also cheaper than cold storage wallets. However, one downside of a hot wallet is its vulnerability to online theft. You may need to use additional security measures to keep your hot storage wallet safe.
On the other hand, cold storage wallets are physical hardware wallets. Since cold wallets are tangible, their security level is better than digital wallets. You can put a physical storage wallet in a separate deposit box for premium protection.
What Factors Affect My Choice of Crypto Wallet for QNT?
At first, you might get confused with the diverse choices of crypto wallets in the market today. Knowing the common buying factors for crypto wallets will help you make the right decision.
Check out the important factors affecting your choice of QNT wallet:
- Are you a regular trader? If so, then a hot storage wallet is the best choice for you. A hot wallet allows a quick and easy log-in method to your chosen platform. In less than a minute, the integrated hot wallet will let you trade QNT right away.
- Not all wallets support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. The best crypto wallets are those that will let you trade hundreds of cryptocurrencies without limitations.
- When it comes to security, a physical cold storage wallet is better than a hot wallet. You can simply store your cold wallet in a private safe deposit at home or the bank. Just make sure that your private seed phrase is safe and secured.
- Setting up a digital wallet is free. On the other hand, getting a cold storage wallet requires money because you need to buy the physical hardware.
- Do you want to see detailed technical analytics? In that case, you can never go wrong with hot wallets. In most cases, hot wallets generate technical analytics and semi-accurate market insights to help you make a trading decision. Cold wallets also have analytics capabilities that you can tweak freely.
Ledger vs. Trezor – The Best Crypto Wallet for Traders and Investors
Now that you already know how to buy QNT, you must protect your investment by choosing a cold storage wallet. As mentioned above, cold wallets offer better security levels than hot wallets.
When it comes to cold storage wallets, it’s best to start with Ledger or Trezor products.
Ledger is a popular cold wallet brand because of its reliable security features. The Ledger interface, for example, will only let you send cryptos if you’re connected to a personal computer or device.
If Ledger excels in security functions, Trezor wins in terms of intuitiveness and compatibility. Trezor’s interface is beginner-friendly, allowing fast and efficient trades once the device is ready. Trezor products are also compact and appealing to the eyes.
General Market Overview for Quant (QNT)
Do you want to learn more about Quant (QNT) and other crypto coins? Check out our crypto blog and expand your knowledge about cryptocurrencies!
Additionally, here are some important topics in our blog:
- Trading speculation about Quant (QNT)
- The current market prices of cryptos
- Detailed price charts with comprehensive histories
- Whitepaper summaries of cryptos
- Founder profiles and their related works
- Up-to-date cryptocurrency news and developments